Every online marketer has a tool kit and I am no exception. I am not only going to show you the tools of my trade, I will be showing you some essential tools you should not be missing. You will find in the list below some great assets to your business and also some cool freebies to which will help you along the way.
Hosting – Website Platforms and Uploading tools
1. In the business of Internet marketing, we all need hosting. Having a great host is the starting point for any online business. I have 3 hosting accounts. But I recommend Blue Host for price and customer service.
2. FTP is also an essential tool when uploading websites to your webspace and dealing with online files. I use a great program called Filezilla for uploading files, websites and creating downloads.
Check out Filezilla HERE
3. WordPress is also an essential tool for creating websites and squeeze pages. This is fast becoming the platform for all sales pages and members area software across the internet
Check out WordPress HERE
4. Optimize Press is a theme which attaches itself to WordPress. This members area is built on it, so say no more.
Checkout Optimize Press Here
Social Media Tools
1. Tweet Deck – A good piece of software for organizing your Twitter profiles.
Checkout Tweet Deck HERE
2. Twellow – A directory of Twitter users to help you find people in related niches faster.
Check out Twellow HERE
3. Twitter Feed – Used right, this service allows you to automate things like Tweeting and Facebooking your blog or other useful resources.
Check out Twitter Feed HERE
4. Hootsuite – Allows you to manage multiple social profiles quickly and easily.
Check out Hootsuite HERE
Forums and Open Facebook Groups
1. The Warrior Forum is a great place to find help and services for all IM related problems and products.
Check out the Warrior Forum HERE
2. My FB Group the Bloggers Roadmap is a great place to post your bog posts and meet like minded bloggers.
Check out the Bloggers Roadmap FB Group HERE
3. My buddy John Thornhill runs a great marketing group which once again you can meet like minded people
Check out the Marketing Group HERE
Traffic and Traffic Products
1. The Warrior Forum Solo Ads is a great place to pick up solo ads to send business to your sales pages and more successfully a free offer squeeze page
Check out the Warrior Forum HERE
2. Another place for Solo Ads is Safe Swaps. You can sign up for a free account.
Check out Safe Swaps HERE
3. Blog Hopping and Commenting is a great free way to grab traffic. My Bloggers Roadmap explains everything you need to know about free blog traffic.
Check out The Bloggers Roadmap HERE
4. Google ads are always a great way to build traffic, but not always the cheapest way. Be careful when choosing Adwords from Google.
Check Google Adwords HERE
5. A great one stop show for traffic is Simple Traffic Solutions by marketing expert John Thornhill. This is a very cheap and essential resource for traffic.
Check Out Simple Traffic Solutions HERE
List Building Tools
1. The best and one of the most important tools for me is Aweber. This is a must and I highly recommend using Aweber to collect email addresses and build a mailing list.
Check out Aweber HERE
2. Get Response is the same as Aweber so the choice is yours.
Check out Get Response HERE
Video Creation and Distribution Tools
1. Camtasia for MAC and Windows is a great editing tool to use for cutting those all important videos together. The Windows version is the best for anyone wanting to create expert video software.
Check out Camtasia HERE
2. Screen Flow for MAC is my choice of editor for video although I use both Camtasia and Screen Flow. Screen Flow is for MAC users only.
Check out Screen Flow HERE
3. MP4 Conversion software Handbrake will convert any video format to MP4 Very easily making it ready for the web and mobile formats.
Check out Handbrake HERE (FREE)
4. Easy Video Suite is the most comprehensive video suite money can buy. The edit features are second to none and I use it for all my video conversion and designs. As you can see for the videos in the members’ area and the home page video, the features are amazing. I highly recommend it.
Check out Easy Video Suite: